Lake Guntersville Summer Bucket List Challenge
If you have things on your Lake Guntersville bucket list that you quite haven’t marked off your list, well we are giving you the opportunity to do them and win a prize! Complete all ten items on the Lake Guntersville Summer Bucket List Challenge, and you win a bucket hat and sticker and a chance to win a stay at the brand-new City Harbor along with gift cards to a couple of restaurants there as well! Are you ready? Get set, explore!
The Bucket List Items
There are ten items on our bucket list for you to complete located within Marshall County. You can do several in one trip, or just do one a day if you prefer. All are easy for the whole family, too! Here are the items below:
- Float in Sand Mountain Park’s Lazy River
- Swim or fish the lake
- Hike at Buck’s Pocket
- Visit Downtown Boaz’s murals
- Shop one of Marshall County’s Farmer’s Markets (Albertville, Arab, Boaz or Guntersville)
- Tour the Arab Historic Village
- Eat at Top O’ the River
- Zipline at Lake Guntersville State Park
- Tour Cathedral Caverns
- Indulge in wood fired pizza & wine slushees at Jules J. Berta Winery
So, what’s in it for you? First for completing the challenge, you receive a unique Lake Guntersville bucket hat to help protect your face and hair from the sun. You also receive a Lake Guntersville sticker that you can place wherever you want. Have you seen our beautiful and exciting new City Harbor? For completing the challenge, you also get the chance to win a two-night stay in one of their boutique suites that overlook the lake as well as gift cards to Big Mike’s Steakhouse and The Brewers Cooperative. Food and fun await you at our home sweet home, and you aren’t going to want to miss this opportunity.
The Rules to the Bucket List Challenge
Before you run off to complete them all, we have a few rules to make this fair for everyone! I know what you’re thinking, rules drool. But don’t worry, they are simple and won’t make your adventures too hard.
- You must complete ALL items on the bucket list to get your prizes.
- When you arrive to the place where the item is, you must take a photo (or video) of you completing the item and post to your social media, tag our social media account and use the hashtag #explorelakeguntersville. Make sure your posts are viewable to the public or we won’t see them, or you can take a screenshot of the post with the date for it to count. Here are our social media accounts: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter.
- Once you have completed all items, send us a message on one of our social media accounts. We will verify the items have been completed. Then you will either pick up your bucket hat and sticker or we can ship it to you. You will then be entered to win the City Harbor weekend getaway.
- The Lake Guntersville Bucket List Challenge starts June 15, 2022, and ends Labor Day, 2022 which is September 5. We will choose the winner for the City Harbor Weekend Getaway on September 12 at noon giving you enough time to let us know you completed the challenge.
Get started ASAP
You know all of the details now, so what’re you waiting for? Get out there and Explore Lake Guntersville! We can’t wait to see your adventures! If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us.